Here are 10 REASONS to List Your House During the Holidays!
- Buyers are serious. People who are looking for a home during the holiday season are dedicated to finding a home. You’ll get quality buyers over a quantity of buyers.
- Serious buyers have fewer homes to choose from. This means less competition and more money for you.
- In January, there will be a dramatic inventory increase. People who wait until after the holidays will flood the market with inventory, which will more than likely drive down the price you can get for your home. More supply means more competition and less money.
- Homes show better during the holidays. A well decorated home is very inviting.
- Buyers buy on emotion. This time of year is a perfect time to take advantage of the fact that buyers buy on emotion. The holidays have everyone ready for a new start, and a buyer may want that new start in your home.
- Buyers have more time. During the holiday season, buyers are going to have more time off from work and other responsibilities to look for a home.
- January is new job month. Typically, January is the month when people start new jobs, whether they have been transferred or otherwise. These employees need to find a home before they start their jobs.
- You can choose the number of showings. It’s true that the holidays can be a crazy time, but don’t let that stop you from listing. I can work around your schedule and have as few or as many showing as you like.
- You don’t have to close until next year. You can sell your house now for more money, and you won’t have to move until after the holidays.
- Connie Grant has a full marketing plan. I know that with the Right Vision and Follow-Through, Anything is possible...Contact me today!
The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos identify professional services rendered by REALTOR® members of CREA to effect the purchase, sale and lease of real estate as part of a cooperative selling system.
MLS®, REALTOR®, and the associated logos are trademarks of The Canadian Real Estate Association.